Simple Sautéed Greens
Author: Michelle Babb on Jan 4th, 2012
Recipe Category: Veggies & Sides
Error parsing XSLT file: \xslt\uTube/chromeless.player.xslt
Are you looking for ways to get more greens in your diet? Well this delicious side dish is the solution. It only takes about 15 minutes from start to finish, and it works well with just about any entree. My favorite is grilled salmon, quinoa and these sauteed greens.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 8 cups chopped spinach, collard greens, kale or Swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari sauce
- Heat olive oil in large sauté pan.
- Add onion, garlic and mushrooms and sauté until
Slowly mix in greens.
- Stir continuously until greens are turn bright green and are slightly wilted. Do not overcook.
- Remove from heat and add tamari or soy sauce. Toss and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings