Tapenade with Artichokes & Sun Dried Tomatoes
Author: Michelle Babb on Jan 4th, 2012
Recipe Category: Veggies & Sides
The creamy texture of artichoke hearts and the rich, sweet flavor of sun dried tomatoes transforms this tapenade into something special. I use this as a dip for vegetables and it's always a crowd pleaser. It's delicious with sliced red peppers!
- 1 14-ounce can of artichoke hearts
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes (soaked in olive oil)
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1/2 cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 4-5 large basil leaves or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor and pulse until finely chopped but not pureed. Serve with your favorite dipping veggies (red peppers, cauliflower, celery).
Makes 6-8 servings