12-Week ANTI-DIET Program
Are you ready to maintain a healthy weight and ditch dieting forever?
This innovative 12-week program incorporates mind-body nutrition to address unhealthy eating patterns and restore balance in the body. It's designed to teach you how to become an intelligent, intuitive eater without weighing food or counting calories:
Who's a good candidate?
- Anyone who has been on a diet and felt deprived and resentful
- Anyone who would like to have a healthier relationship with food
- Anyone who struggles with a negative body image
- Anyone who is tired of the sugar cravings and wants to eat in a nourishing way
Over the course of 12 weeks, you will learn about the concept of
holistic wellness, which includes examining your eating patterns,
exercise habits, sleep patterns and methods for dealing with
stress. You'll set specific health goals and then follow a
customized plan to help you successfully reach those goals. It's
important to realize that this is NOT a diet, it's
a way of re-shaping your lifestyle and modifying your environment
to ensure long-term success.
What's included in the program?
- Techniques to practice mindful eating without counting calories
- Activities to identify and address unwanted eating patterns
- Customized guidelines to restore balance in the body and correct nutritional deficiencies
- Tools to reinvent your food environment at home
- Food plans, sample menus and delicious recipes
- Creative exercise ideas
- Stress management techniques
Here's what clients are saying about the ANTI-DIET program:
"This program far exceeded my expectations! It pulled me out of a terrible sugar funk, and I actually started swimming again (it's been decades!). I love the way I feel."
"I've been on more diets than I can count! I would lose weight and then gain it all back PLUS some. Michelle's 12-week program helped me get to the root cause of overeating. I still love to eat, but I do it in a way that's mindful and intentional."
"What a treat to stop counting calories and obsessing over fat grams! I look at food in a whole different way and I'm healthier inside and out as a result."